Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bunch of Friends



He or should I say "SHE"? ha-ha! His name is BENIVIC DORADO. He's my bff, even though his voice is so loud when he talks, well, anyway.. that's his signature voice. ha-ha! ^^ Benivic is thoughtful and fun to be with.. you can't stop laughing when you're with him. The one thing I can only notice to him is that he is lazy and I will help him to stop that laziness.. haha! peace my bff!:)



She's ROXANNE CALALANG.. ^^ That girl is always game in fruit curving.. you can always see her in many competitions with things about HRM. She's smart and actually... she's my rival in the room. ha-ha!joke.. she's my friend. Like banevic.. she's also noisy but not that much... I'm speechless when the topic is all about her. Roxanne is nice:)



MARY JOY YAMBAO, that's her name. I love her! She's often quiet then suddenly, she's going to shout! ha-ha! Especially when her name is going to call. ha-ha! She's so unpredictable:)



This gorgeous "WOMAN" is my high school friend. He is RAUL PACHECO JR. haha! I really miss him! His sense of humor that makes me laugh out loud! We shared many funny and interesting things in our h/s life that I cherish and I treasure. He's fashionable and ozzy. Actually, he really love guys.. ha-ha!



This lovely lady is also my high school friend. Her name is JAYMIE CRUZ. She's smart and soft-hearten girl. We often annoying her but she's so patience and she's just smiling at us. ha-ha! I miss her so much! And I'm glad cause we still have a communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment