Thursday, June 17, 2010

Will You Understand My Personality?


I only accept judgment by the persons who PERSONALLY knew me. To those strangers and haters who judge me. Keep on judging. The hell I care!

I’m a kind of girl who will laugh out loud by things that was happened yesterday. I love enjoying things in my way especially when it comes to music, theater arts and games. I simply love reading and writing essays. Some people tell that it’s boring but for me, it’s so cool! It makes me express what I feel in a certain topic. I am always expressing my self in writing than talking. I’m enjoying hanging out with my friends and cousins. I like it when we’re riding in a car and we open the windows. Our hair is blowing by the wind while we’re listening music that makes us scream out loud. There are many things that can turn on my day and make me feel happy. Just with my family, friends and cousins while laughing about ourselves. Music has always been my passion. I won’t last a day without listening any of my favorite songs. Flowers, butterflies and stars bring color in my way. Sunflower was my favorite and it makes me invigorated. I’m not a kind of girl who easily gets contented in life. I want to discover more about myself and things around me. I hate people who are doing irrational things without thinking what would be the result of it. I’m tired of being prone to little paranoia. I want every things in my way are in properly order or in the right place. I don’t like smokes and untidy stuffs around me, it makes me irritated. There are certain things that can describe me. I’m sweet at times like CHOCOLATE. Sometimes I’m elusive and snobbish like CAT. I can turn my tongue as sharp as a KNIFE in times I needed. A KETTLE symbolizes my bad-tempered personality because it whistles when it’s boiling. I’m hoping to reach the shining STAR that was reserved for me. And DIAMONDS symbolizes my ambitiousness. Some things made me realize what life is. The deliciousness of a CAKE brings joy to everyone. Cake’s sweetness and tenderness symbolizes how rich and wonderful life is. BEER is the second thing, because of its bitterness. It means the sadness and anger in life. However, beer in my life can’t give me sorrow. No matter how cruel life will be. Anger and sadness only felt by those persons who lose their faith and hope. I’m 18 years breathing here on Earth and I’m hoping to have more years. I’m enjoying what life has to offer and I found my solace in my faith. God, my Family, Friends and Dreams are the reason why I’m still alive and kicking. 

- Michelle Anne Samonte Quiambao -

No comments:

Post a Comment